RSS Feed

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Pricing, Terms, & Completion Time

Acceptable Items:
ü  Books
ü  Short Stories
ü  Textbooks and manuals
ü  Theses, dissertations, term papers, & essays
ü  Magazine articles and website copy
If your request is not listed above, please email and we can discuss it: paytonblakley@gmail.com

Pricing Details & Terms:
ü  Pricing is based on formatting one way only:
o   12 pt Times New Roman Font
o   Word document
ü  After emailing (See “I Want To Submit My Work”) I will confirm number of pages with you.
ü  Half is due at the start of the project. Balance is due when I email confirming completion. Final document will be sent after final payment is received.
ü  All payments are via PayPal.

Completion Time:
ü  When I receive your initial email, I will inform you of number of projects ahead of yours and approximate start date on your project.
ü  Your placement “in line” is held as soon as initial deposit is received.
ü  I will again email you the day I begin your project (I will always keep you in the loop). Projects will average 1 to 7 day turnaround time. If yours may take longer, I will inform you during initial email.

Pricing:
Many proofreaders charge up to $2.75/page. My introductory offer is for $1 a page. (I wish to gain testimonials in the areas I have added. Additionally, I wish to include online business testimonials, not just local and word of mouth. It’s time to expand.)


Please check back often as price is subject to change. If you are already on my list, your pricing does not change.

0 comments:

Post a Comment