RSS Feed

Tuesday, November 10, 2015

I Want To Submit My Work

Submission Guidelines:
ü  All documents must be formatted as –
o   12 pt Times New Roman Font
o   Word document
ü  Please email: paytonblakley@gmail.com with the following details in the email body –
o   Your name
o   What type of item are you requesting to have proofread?
o   Title
o   Genre
o   Number of Pages
o   Deadline for return to you
ü  I will get back to you with details of if there is a wait as well as an approximate “no later than” completion date. If we agree, you will then send your document(s).
ü  I will then confirm page number and reply with initial due (half up front). Once paid you will be added to my waiting list (if there is one – if not, your project is immediately started).


For more details please see: “Pricing, Terms, & Completion Time”

0 comments:

Post a Comment